VAA’s Mission is to promote the increased use and quality of asphalt pavements in Virginia.
The mission of this association is:
- To make available and render information and consulting services to governmental and private bodies interested in paving.
- To disseminate information regarding the economy of paving with asphalt.
- To engage generally in all educational and promotional activities of a type beneficial to a chamber of commerce or board of trade, or business league.
- To promote and increase the use of asphalt in the paving of highways and streets.
- To promote the common business interests and to promote business conditions for asphalt pavers generally.
- To exercise all powers which shall be deemed necessary or expedient, for the successful accomplishment of the foregoing purposes, and exercise all incidental powers conferred on similar corporations by general statutes of the Commonwealth.